RP series 2-jaw parallel gripper with sliding guide available from Adelaide Pneumatic Sales is with high gripping force in a compact and rugged design. These automation modules mount directly to a DIN/ISO robot flange.
The IPR parallel grippers are heavy duty and rugged for reliable operation in real life industrial operations.
Sealed jaws protect the internal mechanism from chips and coolant in machining applications. Hardened tool steel jaws and supports allow for long tooling fingers and high moments and forces.
- Position sensor: gripper closed, gripper open
- High gripping forces, high efficiency of power transmission, precise jaw guidance for heavy load range
Models: RP series parallel grippers
- RP-5, RP-10, RP-11, RP-12, RP-15, RP-17, RP-18, RP-19
Other types of parallel grippers with sliding guide include:
- RPG series 2-jaw parallel gripper with sliding guide
- RPW series 2-jaw parallel gripper with sliding guide
- IPW wide body 2- jaw parallel gripper
- IPG 120-long stroke parallel gripper
- RPC series 3-jaw parallel gripper with sliding guide