Adaptalift Hyster introduces the new Hyster H50CT pneumatic tyre forklifts, a range of cost effective forklifts suitable for a wide range of moderate materials handling applications.
Manufactured in the United States, the H50CT forklifts provide the right balance of efficiency, productivity, dependability and durability in addition to strength and affordability.
Hyster H50CT pneumatic tyre forklifts feature a smart design and solid construction incorporating sealed electrical connectors, O-ring face seal fittings on the truck chassis and durable transmissions, providing users with a no-frills, cost-effective forklift.
Hyster H50CT pneumatic tyre forklifts are ideal for agricultural, general warehousing and distribution, beverage distribution and bottling, light manufacturing or retail applications. Designed for use in medium duty environments, these LP gas powered lift trucks are also available in an optional 2.6L diesel engine version.
Key features of Hyster H50CT pneumatic tyre forklifts:
- Streamlined, easy-to-operate lift truck offers excellent fuel economy and superior ergonomics designed for operator comfort
- Lift capacity of 2500kg helps the forklift balance between the number of loads moved and the amount of fuel used, utilising 12% less fuel than similar forklifts
- Engineered for agility with an electronically controlled Powershift transmission for smooth direction changes, especially in tight spaces
- Optional integral sideshifter allows loads to be optimally positioned
- Responsive electronically controlled inching adjustments give the operator better control of load positioning
- Extra foot space, low step height, adjustable tilting steer column, non-cinching seatbelt and increased visibility have been provided for operator comfort, safety and adjustability
- Ideal for single shift or light second shift needs
- Manufactured in the United States and conforms to Australian ISO safety standards
- ‘Cowl-to-counterweight’ access and a one-piece floorplate enable easy maintenance