The new Hyster 8-16 tonne forklifts are more fuel efficient than the previous generation trucks, offering up to 10% fuel savings.
The new Hyster forklift trucks also offer advantages such as longer service and transmission oil change intervals as well as increased uptime and reduced servicing costs, ensuring greater productivity for the fleet minus the extra cost.
Hyster forklift trucks are available in various configurations to meet diverse equipment handling requirements.
Key features of Hyster 8-16 tonne forklift trucks:
- New load sensing hydraulic system incorporating demand sensitive technology uses only the amount of oil required to meet the needs of the application
- Reduced waste, less noise, lower operating temperatures and up to 5% fuel savings
- New transmissions provide better control and longer lasting high friction clutch discs for increased transmission life and better overall performance
- New XM advanced transmission offers extra cooling capacity for use in intense applications, improving operating efficiency
- Transmission oil change intervals extended to 2,000 hours from 1,000 hours
- XM advanced configuration comes with oil immersed 'wet disc' brakes that provide extended service life and increased durability
- Up to 30% faster lifting speeds reducing loading and unloading times as well as labour costs