The most compact dedicated container handlers in the Hyster range, the H10.00-12.00XM-12EC machines are designed to handle empty containers up to four high in a single stack. They are based on the H13.00-16.00XM-6 forklift and they deliver a solution for lower density handling applications.
These container handlers from Adaptalift Hyster are available with a modern clean-running diesel engine, standard oil-immersed brakes, robust drive-axle and advanced auto-shift transmission. They offer reliability in demanding applications.
Features of the container handlers:
- Engine and transmission protection systems and oil-immersed brakes come as standard.
- There is a choice of vertical twistlocks or suspended hooks.
- An engine shutdown function and tilting cab provide easy service access and minimise service time and costs.
- Hyster "Vista" cab provides standard ergonomic features, plus excellent all-round visibility
- Upward visibility of the container stack is virtually free from obstruction, because of an overhead guard design.