The C-Series Combilift multidirectional narrow aisle forklifts are available from Adaptalift Hyster in both LPG / Gas, Diesel and electric / battery powered engines. The models have a variety of mast options with lift heights reaching up to 9m and lift capacities of up to 25,000kgs. The C-Series Combilift forklifts can work in guided aisles as narrow as 2.1 metres.
The Combilift forklifts are equipped with an innovative 4-way steering system, enabling the machine to travel sideways with long loads. Utilising this system, the user has multi-directional capability, delivering possible space savings of up to 100%. Narrow aisles and doorways can be navigated through with ease due to the advanced steering system and high level of control the driver has over the vehicle.
With safety in mind, the Combilift narrow aisle forklifts have been tested to CE machinery directive and fully comply with ANSI/AMSE, B56.1 requirements. When travelling with a load, the Combilift can carry the load at a low level using the integrated platform, ensuring greater stability than a conventional forklift.
Key features and benefits of the C-Series Combilift narrow aisle forklifts include:
- Rubber mounted half open cabin gives driver full 360 degree visibility at all times
- Guided aisles as narrow as 2.1 metres
- 3 wheel hydrostatic drive
- Load sensing steering
- 4-way lever positioning of wheels
- Hydraulic oil cooler
- Available in LP Gas, Diesel or Electric
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use
- Broad range of custom attachments available