There are seven models available in the H20.00-32.00F diesel forklift series. They offer an impressive blend of uptime, fast handling and low running costs and are designed to be tailor-made to a range of applications.
Available now from Adaptalift Hyster , the diesel forklifts have modern clean-running diesel engines, standard oil-immersed brakes, robust drive-axle and advanced auto-shift transmission, which all combine to maintain maximum productivity and reliability during operation in demanding applications.
Features of Adaptalift Hyster diesel forklifts:
- Even engine torque delivery provides smooth engine performance, excellent acceleration and pulling power.
- Engine and transmission protection systems as well as oil-immersed brakes are standard to ensure reliable operation.
- A range of different mast types and carriages, forks and front-end attachments, including spreaders is available to best meet application requirements.
- Solid, durable construction ensures suitability for heavy applications, such as aluminium and steel handling or container handling.
- Different cab positions available (centre or left) to meet the requirements of the handling operation.