ANL Container Park leased four H22.00XM-12EC empty container handlers from Adaptalift Hyster in 2012 to meet their need for advanced environment-friendly equipment.
ANL Container Line established ANL Container Park in Melbourne in December last year. Adaptalift Hyster’s empty container handlers will assist ANL in sustaining their corporate values through the latest in environment-friendly container handling machines. ANL Container Park has benefited using Hyster empty container handlers, gaining a productive machine that is cleaner and quieter in operation.
The four H22.00XM-12EC empty container handlers provided by Adaptalift Hyster have enabled ANL to offer its customers a proactive and innovative service, while maintaining their commitment to the environment and sustainability. The newfound partnership between Adaptalift Hyster and ANL Container Park has provided ANL with an eco-friendly and efficient solution to materials handling.
Key features of Hyster H22.00XM-12EC empty container handlers:
- Tier 4 engine achieves up to 15% better fuel consumption
- Fuel efficiency achieved though performance optimisation techniques such as cooling on demand and alternate engine idle speed
- Engine utilises cooled exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) to effectively control NOx emissions, reducing them by up to 45%
- Tier 4 engine capable of achieving both low levels of emissions and improved productivity
- Design allows for reduced tyre scrubbing from the wheels’ ability to rotate independently of each other
- Tyre preservation technology reduces tyre wear by as much as a factor of three for the front (drive axle) tyres, while eliminating the typical conical wear of fixed twin tyres
- Extended tyre life reduces overall cost of empty container handling operations