Weigh feeders from Active Weighing Solutions are used for the extraction or feed of material from under a feed bin.
The range of weigh feeders from Active Weighing Solutions covers light flow rates through to heavy duty flow rates for both indoor and outdoor application.
Installed under a bin, these weigh feeder can be set to extract material at a specified rate and can be used to batch a pre-defined amount of material.
As they are slow speed short conveyors using a single idler full floating frame belt weigher design, users of these weigh feeders can expect an accuracy of ± 0.5% or better in typical flow rate control and continuous product blending applications.
Key features of these weigh feeders include:
- weighing accuracy 0.5% and better
- feed rates from 1kg/hr to 5000t/h
- "C" frame construction for fast belt changes
- crowned and lagged head drum
- wide range of lengths and belt widths, e.g 300mm to 2500mm
- open or fully enclosed designs
- cantilevered design option
- constant belt tension mechanism
- direct driven shaft mounted motor and gearbox
- epoxy coated, mild steel or stainless steel construction options.