Active Weighing Solutions introduces the 2064 Weigh Batch Processor Controllers.
Suitable for single, two and three speed filling systems, these innovative Weigh Batch Processor Controllers have been specifically designed for batching into a weigh hopper and controlling the dump; discharge gate, batching out of a hopper and to control refilling and bagging machine installations.
The 2064 pre-acts are adjustable for the final, medium and fast fill outputs while the auto tune in these controllers allows auto in-flight compensation for final and medium filling outputs.
The following are some of the characteristics of the 2064 Weigh Batch Processor Controllers:
- Settings to control hopper impact force and fast fill overshoot for high speed systems.
- Tuning and zero functions can be set to occur after each batch or, to maximise speed, after a set number of batches.
- An optional multi batch feature allows automatic repeat batching to reach the target weight. Ideal when the target is greater than the hopper capacity.
- 8 relays are used as outputs: batching control, over and under tolerance check, run and alarm. For direct connection to solenoids or PLC.
- Setpoints can be operator adjusted or pre-set commissioning values.
- A total of 11 switch inputs allow remote control of the instrument.
- Options include analogue and communication outputs (user installable)