Bulk Bag (FIBC ) Unloading Stations from Active Weighing Solutions
The Bulk Bag (FIBC ) Unloading Stations from Active Weighing Solutions have been designed to efficiently handle a range of variables such as:
• Product compaction during storage or transport
• Single or multi trip, lined or unlined Bulk Bags of Flexible Intermediate bulk containers (FIBCs)
• Gravimetric or volumetric discharge
• Batching or Continuous discharge
Bulk Bag Unloading Stations feature:
• Painted mild steel construction with optional galvanized or stainless steel frames also available
• Robust construction
• Lifting frame with safety hooks
• Adjustable handling supports
• Standard aspiration point provided to remove displaced air enabling the system to balance air flow and control dust.
• Pneumatic or vibration agitation methods offered to assist with discharge.