Actisafe presents the Actilev range of scissor lift tables that can be customised to meet exact requirements in the manufacturing, handling, retail and food sectors.
Customisation can be done on most components of the lifting equipment including bellows, roller tops, ball tops, turntables, rails and auto-levelling sensors.
Designed as complete materials handling solutions, Actilev scissor lifts offer easy and precise height adjustment as a cost-effective alternative to manual handling, minimising the operator’s exposure to many OH&S related problems.
Key features of Actilev scissor lift tables:
- Capacity range from one to four tonnes suits every need
- Eight standard models available with varying weight, height, lifting time, motor, platform size and overall net weight
- Trolley mounting options facilitate mobility, allowing Actilev to accurately and carefully position goods in most parts of the plant at the right height
- Floor and pit mounted applications facilitate functions such as gravity feeding, bridging and support in production lines
- Optimises the lifting and lowering process, providing access to components in various stages of manufacturing or handling process
- Supplied with a powder coated finish as standard
- Finish options include galvanised finish, stainless steel finish, colours with pallet disks or U-shaped top
Available in a choice of eight models to suit diverse lifting requirements, Actilev scissor lift tables offer:
- Weight capacity from 1,000kg to 4,000kg
- Height capacity from 80mm to 1780mm
- Lifting time from 20sec to 70sec
- Motor capacity from 0.75kw to 2.2kw
- Platform size: Length (1240mm to 1450mm) x Breadth (640mm to 1140mm)
- Net weight range from 160kg to 470kg