Designed specifically as a goods lift and made from food grade stainless steel, it provides ergonomic lifting solutions across various industry applications including:
- meat and meat processing
- pork industry
- other areas where carcasses and other heavy masses need to be moved
- third party logistics operations
- general retail
Key advantages of the stainless steel scissor lifts:
- suitable for indoor or outdoor applications
- can be installed in a pit or operated on the factory floor
- choose from 0.8m to 1.8m stroke and platform lengths of 950mm to 3000mm
All lift tables must attain high standards of quality, reliability and ergonomy before release and each one is tested prior to delivery.
The stainless steel goods lift table is ideal when seeking to maintain the load at an optimum working height as well as lifting heavy material to a required level. It can also be used as a workbench for primary foods, to handle fragile goods, for unpacking and unpacking of goods and to stack pallets automatically or manually.