Acrosser’s design expertise for in-vehicle applications, which covers smart power management, high efficiency thermal module and diversity of integrated communication technology such as CAN bus, Wi-Fi, 3.5G wireless WAN, Bluetooth and GPS is included in the AR-V6100FL fanless in-vehicle computers.
The AR-V6100FL is designed to adapt to the harsh electrical environment in any kind of vehicle with protection features such as automotive transient voltage suppression, over/under voltage protection, over current protection, reverse voltage protection and automotive fuse. These designs enable AR-V6100FL to pass the strict ISO-7637-2 test specifically defined for equipment installed in various vehicles.
The smart power management subsystem in AR-V6100FL fanless in vehicle computers enables the user to define the power on and off sequences through software interface or BIOS setting to meet any in-vehicle requirement, with the driver triggering the power on and off sequences by either ignition switch or a remote switch.
Key features of AR-V6100FL fanless in-vehicle computers:
- Fanless thermal design provides high reliability in vehicle applications
- Utilises advanced heat pipe, heat sink and thermal pad to manage the heat generated by the CPU, chipset, DRAM and power devices
- Supports Intel Core i7/i5 and Celeron processors
- Only solid state capacitors utilised for high MTBF
- One-wire (i-Button) interface provides system integrators a low cost solution for driver ID, temperature and humidity sensors
- Combo connector combines VGA, audio, USB and DC 12V power output in one connector
- HDMI/DVI/VGA video outputs
- CAN bus 2.0 A/B
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 3.5G, GPS
- 9-32 VDC power input
- -20ºC to +60ºC operating temperature