Incorporating an Intel HM76 mobile chipset and FCPGA 988 socket for 3rd generation Core i mobile computer platform, the AIV-HM76V0FL fanless in-vehicle computer adopts Acrosser’s expertise of in-vehicle applications with features such as smart power management, high efficiency thermal module, and diversity of integrated communication technologies such as 4 USB 3.0, CAN bus, Wi-Fi, 3.5G wireless WAN, Bluetooth and GPS.
Complete power input protection comprising of automotive transient voltage suppression, over/under voltage protection, over current protection, reverse voltage protection and automotive fuse helps the AIV-HM76V0FL easily adapt to the harsh electrical environment in any kind of vehicle. These designs enable the in-vehicle computer to pass the strict ISO-7637-2 test, which is specifically defined for equipment installed in various vehicles.
The combo connector significantly simplifies the harness between the Acrosser computer and in-vehicle touch monitor.
The smart power management subsystem enables users to define the power on and off sequences through software interface or BIOS setting to meet any requirement of in-vehicle applications.
Key features of the AIV-HM76V0FL fanless in-vehicle computers:
- Fanless thermal design and anti-vibration industrial design provide high reliability
- Advanced heat pipe, heat sink and thermal pad solve the problem of heat generated by CPU, chipset, DRAM and power devices
- Industrial proven components including solid state capacitors utilised for high MTBF
- One-wire (i-Button) interface provides system integrators a low cost solution for driver ID, temperature and humidity sensors
- Combo connector combines VGA, audio, USB and DC 12V power output in one connector
- FCPGA 988 socket supports Intel 3rd Generation Core i7/i5 and Celeron processors up to 45W i7-3820QM
- HDMI/DVI/VGA video outputs
- 4 external USB 3.0 ports
- CAN bus 2.0 A/B
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 3.5G, GPS
- 9-32 VDC power input
- -20ºC to +60ºC operating temperature