Designed to deliver reliability and productivity by providing new levels of cost effective data protection, performance, expanded security, virtualization and power management options, the AR-R6102 network security appliance supports scalable range of Intel Xeon, Core i, Pentium and Celeron processors.
The AR-R6102 series is ideal for network security applications such as Enterprise Internet Security, VPN, firewall, load balancing, high-end Unified Threat Management (UTM), WAN optimisation, Network Access Control, Network Behaviour Analysis and service control or content filtering and management for both enterprise and medium-sized offices.
In addition to six onboard Gigabits Ethernet ports, the AR-R6102 series also provides two Network Interface Card (NIC) slots, which can accommodate up to two 4 ports Gb Ethernet, 4 ports Gb fibre or 2 ports 10 Gb fibre NICs. The 2U version AR-R6102B has five more disk bays to support the RADI 0/1/5 function and provides the option of redundant power supplies. The ECC memory modules are supported for better reliability when Xeon processor is used.
The high density I/O features make the AR-R6102 series ideal for network appliance needs in today’s IT and server farms.
Key features of AR-R6102 series network security appliance:
- Supports Intel’s Core i and Xeon processors
- Supports 4 x ECC/non-ECC DDR3 1066/1333 SO-DIMM slots, Max. 32GB memory
- 2 expansion slots for extra copper/fibre LAN modules
- Up to 6 disk bay for RAID 0/1/5
- Optional redundant power supply
- Two USB ports, one RJ-45 console port, an LCD display and LED indicators to monitor power and storage activities