The world-leading embedded solutions provider and manufacturer, Acrosser Technology has launched a new all-in-one gaming board for casino gaming and amusement applications.
The AMB-A55EG1 features AMD Embedded G-Series T56N 1.65GHz dual-core APU and two DDR3-1333 SO-DIMM, which provides great computing and graphic performance. Designed to comply with most gaming regulations including GLI, BMM, and Comma 6A, the AMB-A55EG1 all-in-one gaming board is a cost-competitive solution for the entry-level gaming market.
AMB-A55EG1 utilises the functions of an X86 platform, 72-pin gaming I/O interface, intrusion detection and various security options, as well as a complete line of APIs to create smoother gaming development.
AMB-A55EG1 bridges Acrosser’s innovated gaming solutions and AMD Embedded G-Series APU to bring the optimum combination of computing power, graphic performance, and gaming features. Acrosser’s gaming platforms have a minimum 5-year availability to fulfil the demand of long term supply in the gaming industry.
Key features of Acrosser AMB-A55EG1 all-in-one gaming board:
- Powered by AMD low power G-Series T56N dual core platform using an AMD Radeon HD 6320 graphic controller
- DirectX 11 support ensures great graphics performance, stunning 3D visual effects and dynamic interactivity
- Discrete-level GPU with OpenGL 4.0 and OpenCL 1.1 support device provides the tools to build the designs of tomorrow, today
- Supports Windows XP Pro, XP embedded and mainstream Linux operation system with complete software development kit (SDK)
- AMD Embedded G-Series T56N 1.65GHz dual-core APU
- 2 DDR3 SO-DIMM slot support to max 8GB
- 1 VGA port + 1 HDMI port
- 72-pin golden finger interface
- 256KB battery back-up SRAM with battery low monitor
- 2 ccTalk ports
- 1 Gigabit Ethernet port
- 6 USB ports
- 2 SATA ports + 1 mSATA port
- 2 Intrusion Detection door switches
- Hardware security by FPGA + PIC
- 5.1 channels with 2 channel amplifier (6W x 2)