ACRODYNE has announced the release of the BLX range of positioners. The new line up of pneumatic and electro pneumatic positioners incorporates more than sixty years of design and manufacturing.
Features built into the BLX range include simple calibration with non-interactive span and zero adjustment. Additionally the zero adjustment is external, simple and time saving.
Design features include:
* Flexibility, one housing for pneumatic or electro pneumatic.
* An O-ring seals the electrical compartment.
* Multiple mounting capability.
* The I/P can be installed or removed at any time.
* Standard indicator allows for air to open or air to close.
* Flat or raised indicators.
The BLX is maintenance friendly. The pilot valve assembly can be cleaned by removing one screw and can only be re-installed one way. A gauge block is provided as standard and the I/P test point permits positioner loop testing.
A full and comprehensive range of options is available including, special cams, range springs, various enclosure ratings and feedback signals to name just a few.
If required the BLX positioner can be supplied complete with an actuator package, mounted and calibrated ready for operation.