Acrodyne announces the availability of the Trumbull buried service valve position indicator for 1¼ inch square extended stems.
Trumbull valve position indicators are designed to eliminate broken valve stems caused by over-opening or over-closing of buried service valves. A visual indicator provides local valve position, which generally is not possible for buried service valves. The indicator can also be retrofitted to existing valves in the field.
Available in a choice of three models for 57, 275 and 870 turns, Trumbull valve position indicators are field adjustable for any number of turns within the range of each model with the option of left or right closing valves.
Key features of Trumbull valve position indicators:
- Heavy-duty non-corrosive DuPont Delrin polymer construction provides high impact resistance even in cold climates
- Double O-ring seals keep out water and dirt
- 3rd party tested to over 1 million revolutions
- Provided with stainless steel hardware
- Optionally available for use above ground in the floor or with wall brackets
- Unique telescopic stem eliminates the need for precise field measurement of extension stems and provides for ground movement