LIMITORQUE'S L120 Series multi-turn actuators, available from Acrodyne Pty Ltd , have a solid record of making valve control easier in a wide variety of demanding applications.
The Limitorque L120 actuators are ideal for valves requiring rotary or linear movement.
With nine unit sizes, the L120 electric actuator makes it easy to meet or exceed requirements for positive, dependable, valve actuation.
Whether used with gate and globe valves, penstocks, or sluice gates, versatile Limitorque L120 Series actuators operate without modification in any rising or non-rising stem application for linear-action valves.
When combined with a Limitorque gear operator, Limitorque L120 actuators can also be used to control butterfly, ball and plug valves, as well as damper drives, flop gates, or any other device that requires rotary movement.
* Aluminium and ductile iron housings offer durability
* Available in weatherproof, submersible and explosion-proof construction for the most demanding environments
* All metallic lubricated steel-on-bronze gearing has shaft-supported anti-friction bearings for years of reliable operation
* Manual declutching disconnects motor from handwheel to protect personnel
* Torque overload protection in both directions.