Available from Acrodyne , the Mastergear MF Series of ¼ turn valve actuators provides a second stage gear reduction for multi turn actuator drives to meet torques and operating times required by the industry.
With a cast iron construction and a rugged design, the Mastergear MF Series of valve actuators hase been engineered to meet all the requirements industrial environments demand, and by utilising the input flange feature, applications for buried service of remote drives are also possible.
Through corrosion resistant treatment of the bare metal surfaces and the use of lip seals, these valve actuators are sealed to IP67 and have exceptional durability.
All models of MF series valve actuators use high performance axial needle roller bearings, which combined with a one piece worm shaft, maximises the available mechanical advantage and overall unit efficiency.
The key features and general specifications of these MF Series ¼ turn valve actuators include:
- sealed to IP67
- maintenance free
- input flanges to ISO5210 and DIN3210 with keyed input shaft
- available for buried service
- optional output drive bushes
- self locking
- high mechanical advantage
- cast iron enclosure
- to 4500 Nm output torque
- 5 frame sizes
- 50% grease filled for life
- capability to withstand overload to twice maximum output torque rating
- -20ºC to +80ºC temperature range for continuous operation.