Acrodyne supplies the Schischek range of electric explosion proof products for heating, ventilating, air conditioning for industrial and offshore applications. Offering quarter turn dampers and valve actuators up to 150Nm with the option double acting or spring return fail safe configuration allows the Schischek product to be reliably used in many varied applications.
Unique to the Schischek damper actuators is the IP66 environmental protections accompanied by IEC Ex hazardous area approvals suitable for the Australian market.
Actuator speed is field adjustable up to 150 seconds
Quarter Turn and Explosion Proof Valve Actuators
- Power supply is self adapting from 24 - 230 VAC/DC
- Control options available are on/off, 3-position, 0-10vdc and 4-20mA
- Special options like 1 second closing spring action with a safety temperature trigger for fire dampers and off shore paint protection, or full stainless steel housing complete the package making the Schischek product range very versatile
Actuators with or without fail safe spring return function
- 90° Quarter Turn Actuators for air dampers and smoke extraction dampers
- Explosion proof electrical, explosion proof quarter turn actuators series ExMax and RedMax, for air dampers and smoke extraction dampers
- From 5 Nm to 100 Nm, in accordance with ATEX 94/9/EC for installation in hazardous areas zone 1, 2, 21 and 22
- Suitable for all kinds of gas, vapours, mixtures and dust
- 24 to 230 VAC/DC multi voltage supply
- 5 motor running times adjustable on site
- On off, 3-position, 0-10 VDC, 4-20 mA mode, 100 % overload protected
- Robust aluminium housing with IP 66 protection, optional stainless steel version
- Integrated heater for use from -40°C to +40°C/ 50°C, cable connection, approx. 1m cable
- Manual override, squared shaft connection 12 x 12 mm (size S) and 16 x 16 mm (size M)
- Series ExMax for use in zone 1, 2, 21 and 22
- Series RedMax for use in zone 2 and 22
- Optional accessories like external adaptable aux. switches, terminal boxes and mounting brackets available
As a factory authorised distributor, Acrodyne Pty Ltd are able to offer configuration and application information to make the purchasing decision a worry free long term solution.