Acrodyne offers the Noah NA Series of quarter turn electric actuators, now available with integral controls and added features.
Noah NA Series electric actuators are now more self-contained in design, minimising customer wiring as well as providing remote and local valve automation with non intrusive set-up, control and self diagnosis.
The electric actuators are available in voltages of 24 VDC, 110 / 240 VAC single phase and 415 V AC 3-phase with torques up to 2500 Nm.
Standard features of these electric actuators include:
- IP-67 enclosure
- 24V DC internal control voltage
- aux limit switch
- dry contacts for remote indication
- torque sensing relay contacts; and
- motor reversing contactors.
Other features include:
- monitor relay dry contact for over torque/ local/ remote indication
- local controls with selector switch to enter set-up mode
- control type
- phase check
- ESD behaviour
- auto-scan; and
- LCD display.
Options include Exd Atex/ IP 68 enclosure, 120 to 270 degrees extended travel, 4 to 20 mA DC transmitter and 4 to 20 mA DC / 1 to 10 V DC positioner with feedback.
Similar to the NA series, the Noah integral actuators are built with the same rugged construction to provide a reliable and economical solution to today’s valve automation industry.