ES series hydraulic guillotines were developed with the new technologies in the area of drive techniques. The frame and the upper blade beam are highly rigid to minimize deflection and ensuring a high-quality cut.
The standard features of ES series hydraulic guillotines are:
- Digital readout
- 750 mm motorised ballscrew backgauge and automatic swing up
- Hydraulic hold downs
- Finger protect guarding
- Squaring arm with T-slot and scale
- Two support arms
The optional features of ES series hydraulic guillotines are:
- NC controlled backgauge
- 0 to 180 degree protractor for angle guillotining
- Rear pneumatic thin sheet support system
- Longer squaring arms and support arms
- 1000 mm motorised backguage and automatic swing up
The ES series hydraulic guillotines are available from Acra Machinery.