Durma press brakes are designed and constructed using heavy high grade steel-welded fabrication. The steel plate for the construction of the frame is sand blasted prior to flame cutting and levelled prior to welding.
Durma HAP series press brakes provide customers with reliable and economical solutions at non CNC level. The torsion bar system is easy to operate with final accurate bending being achieved by servo adjustable worm and worm wheel dead stop to the hydraulic cylinders.
The design is such that the specification can be increased to meet a customer's requirements by retrofitting either NC or CNC multi access control.
The Durma HAP series press brakes are for customers that look for high accurate bending with torsion bar system at a budget price.
The standard features of a Durma HAP series press brake are:
- Heavy duty steel-welded fabricated frame ensures maximum rigidity.
- Beam made from a high quality heavy duty plate steel to give minimum deflection.
- Extended beam guides keep the top beam accurately aligned. The extended beam guides are self lubricating.
- Torsian bar to ensure accurate and constant angle of bend.
- Mechanical steps easily adjusted to control the bending depth.
- Hydraulic cylinders hinged and hard chromed for maximum durability.
- Inch and semi automatic modes of operation.
- Pressure control to adjust tonnage.
- One set of top and bottom tools include punch holders, gooseneck top tool and a multi-vee die.
- Front support arms with stops.
- Display of the bending depth and back gauge position on pendant control panel.
- Back gauge fingers with manual micro-adjustment.
The optional features of a Durma HAP series press brake are:
- Special tooling on request
- NC control X-Y, 2 axis programmable back gauge
- Manual table crowning
- Motorised table crowning
- Quick release clamping system
- Around 500 m (or higher) throat depth
- Light curtain safety system or similar
- Segmented tooling
- Deployment and hosting by Simple Net Web Design, Melbourne
The Durma HAP series press brake is available from Acra Machinery.