DURMA VN series of adjustable corner notchers from Acra Machinery have a heavy rigid construction with a solid machined table.
Fast and accurate positioning of gauge stops and protractor guides is enabled by T-slots that have been machined in the table. Operators can adjust the angle of notch from 30-140 degrees easily and quickly via hand wheels located on each side of the corner notcher. The automatic blade adjustment feature assures high quality cuts on varied thickness and types of material. There are three upper and four lower hydraulic cylinders that create a rigid structure for accurate and repeatable notching. The measuring scales have been positioned below the work service to prevent wearing of dimensional readouts over time.
Standard features of adjustable corner notchers includes:
- Adjustable backstop for side shearing
- Automatic setting of blade clearance
- Blade suitable for mild or stainless steel
- Hand wheels adjustment of notch from 30 - 140 degrees
- Hand and foot control
- Material hold downs
- Slug chute
- Two protractor gauges
- T-Slotted table with recessed measuring scales