The AD-S series CNC synchro press brake is available in up to eleven axis configurations. The AD-S series CNC synchro press brake is a machine designed to decrease setup time.
The powerful yet simple AD-S series CNC synchro press brake will automatically calculate the bend sequence, bend angle, back gauge retraction, bend allowance and features collision protection. The automatic calibration and + - 0,01 mm positioning accuracy makes the AD-S series CNC synchro press brake a good partner for the production of precision components, both large and small.
Durma AD-S series CNC synchro press brake offers accurate, reliable and reasonable price machines to the end users. The Durma AD-S series CNC synchro press brakes ensure high flexibility, productivity and profitability for investment. The optimum price and performance ratio are guaranteed by these machines.
The standard features of a Durma AD-S series CNC synchro press brake are:
- Heavy duty welded steel fabricated frame ensures maximum rigidity.
- Beam made from a high quality heavy duty plate steel to give minimum deflection.
- Extended beam guides keep the top beam accurately aligned. These guides are self lubricating.
- Manual table crowning. (Motorised on six meters and above).
- Y1, Y2, X and R 4 axis CNC Cyberlec ModEva10s controller with offline software.
- European clamping system.
- Motorised ball screw backgauge with linear guideway.
The optional features of a Durma AD-S series CNC synchro press brake are:
- CNC controlled motorised table crowning
- Z1 and Z2 axis
- X1 and X2 axis
- R1 and R2 axis
- Heavy duty six axis backgauge (Z1, Z2, X1, X2, R1 and R2)
- AP3 to AP4 sheet followers with sliding guides
- Parking area for sheet supports 1000 mm
- Special throat depth
- Light curtain or similar safety system
- Quick release clamping system
- Sliding arms
- Cyberlec ModEva 12s or 15s 3D controller
- Tandem preparation
- Central lubrication
- Laser bend measuring attachment
The Durma AD-S series CNC synchro press brake is available from Acra Machinery.