Six A&D FSi wet area scales were recently supplied by Accuweigh’s Brisbane branch to Harvest Fresh’s Wacol plant for checkweighing packs of fresh salad.
A&D’s wet area scales are very well sealed with a rating of IP65 which makes them suitable for use in wet areas.
The FSi wet area scale has large HI, LO, GO status lights prominently located on the front facia of the wet area scale to ensure instant weight status recognition by operators.
Acccuweigh is a reseller of A&D’s weighing products and due to its quality, performance and high level of water sealing, the FSi wet area checkweighing scale is fast becoming a hot product for the food processing industry.
The FS- checkweighing scale is trade approved and available in a range of capacities from 6kg to 30kg.
Features of wet area checkweighing scales include:
- Ultra fast weighing- stability in 0.5 seconds
- IP65 dustproof & waterproof
- Comparator function- pack to preset targets
- Large indicator lights- displays a HI LO or GO result against your targets
- Analog Sweep Display (ASD)- suitable for target filling with a fast flowing product
- Backlight function- perfect for poorly lit work areas
- Three weighing resolutions (1/3000 trade approved, 1/6000/7500, 1/12000/15,000)
- Rechargeable battery supplied as standard- up to 80 hours from one charge
- Auto power off function- preserves battery life by switching off if inactive
- Memory function- 100 target weight memory positions
- UFC function- flexible setup of print output
- Choice of power supplies; AC or battery