The A&D Bariatric chair scale available from Accuweigh has been purpose built for weighing Bariatric patients and the working capacity of 500kg will ensure accurate weighing of heavy patients.
The Briatric chair scales extra large seating capacity, the heavy duty stainless steel armrests and the in-built spring loaded foot plate will all actively contribute to providing a method of weighing that is non-threatening to the patient while also causing no burden to the healthcare staff.
The A&D Bariatric chair scale was designed and manufactured in response to a rapidly growing need for healthcare professionals to accurately monitor and process the condition of Bariatric patients.
The ergonomic design of the Bariatric chair scale with high quality, high strength castors ensure that the unit is easily transported between locations.
Weight data can be transferred to a printer, PC or other monitoring equipment and the weight indicator can be powered from 6 x D cell batteries or via a 240v AC outlet.
- High quality construction with maximum strength
- Large weighing capacity of 500kg maximum weight
- High accuracy with 100 gram increments (0.1 kg)
- Ample seating area of 700 mm width by 400 mm depth
- High strength stainless steel armrests
- Spring loaded foot plate for ease of access for patient
- High quality wheels for easy moving by the small staff member
- High quality vinyl padded seating
- Lockable wheels ensuring patient safety
- Standard data output to transfer weight data to a printer or p.c.
- Dual power supply 6 x d cell batteries or optional ac adaptor
- Multi position indicator can be viewed from the front or rear of the scale.