Accuweigh recently supplied an inline checkweigher to a contract packaging company based at Port Lincoln in South Australia.
Supplied by Accuweigh’s Port Adelaide branch, the AccuCheck inline checkweigher is being used for verifying correct weight of packaged sauces.
Incorporating advanced European design and performance, Accuweigh’s inline checkweighers are supplied as a turnkey project with all required hardware components including an infeed conveyor, weighing conveyor and outfeed conveyor.
Key features of AccuCheck inline checkweighers:
- Manufactured to strict quality control standards for precise check weighing
- Employs a double loadcell system to achieve high weighing accuracy for diverse product weights
- Easy-to-clean stainless steel tubular frame improves stability for increased weighing sensitivity
- Sensitive weighing electronics are environmentally sealed to IP65 rating, making it suitable for use in wet areas
- Reject mechanism automatically removes out of tolerance items from the production line