Accuweigh will be displaying a high speed multihead weigher at AUSPACK PLUS 2011 being held in Melbourne from 22 March to 25 March.
The Accupak AW series multihead weighers are designed for weighing all types of confectionery, bakery, pet foods and most hard products of varying shapes and sizes.
Accuweigh’s AW-M14H3 is a high speed multihead weigher with individual weight control of each linear feeder.
Key features of AW-M14H3 multihead weighers:
- A single load cell is centrally mounted under each weigh bucket to achieve up to 150 weighings per minute with increased accuracy and improved throughput
- Fitted with 14 individual weigh hoppers configured for staggered dumping to avoid product blockages in the transfer tube
- Each weigh hopper has a volumetric capacity of 1.3 litres
- 2.5-litre hoppers are also available optionally
- Large colour touch screen with adjustable backlighting provides operator access to all required configuration settings
- Graphic display also displays real-time operating status of the weigher
- All surfaces in contact with the product are manufactured in stainless steel to conform to Australian food regulations
- All electronics are enclosed to ensure long-term use in wash-down and dusty environments
Accuweigh has eight branches across all mainland states providing comprehensive sales and service support of multihead weighers, VFFS machines, and all packaging and filling equipment.