Accuweigh’s Prodec pallet scale is specifically designed for long term use in high stress platform weighing applications where shock loadings, side forces and torsional stresses usually contribute to early failure of standard platform loadcells.
All Prodec platform scales use the patented, Avery Weightronix heavy duty Weigh Bars that are resilient to all types of external forces, so much so that in many cases, the Weigh Bars are usually fully operative even after the platform scale frame or deck has been nearly totally destroyed by external forces.
The Prodeck is equivalent in resilience to a platform scale using a full perimeter frame with the weighing area and loadcells suspended from the frame itself.
The main drawback to a perimeter frame platform scale (apart from its greatly increased cost) is it has a high profile that usually requires mounting into a deep pit, which again adds substantially to the installation cost.
The Prodeck platform scales does not have this height problem as its no taller that a standard platform scale.
The Prodeck Industrial Heavy Duty platform scale is available in these capacities:
- 800kg x 0.2kg
- 2000kg x 0.5kg
- 2500kg x 1kg
- 5000kg x 2kg
- 10,000kg x 5kg
If you have a demanding weighing application that is regularly costing you down time and money for repairs then you can invest in a Prodeck.
- Trade Approved NMI No. 6/9C/235A
- Made in Australia
- Mild steel checker plate (grey finish) also available galvanised or in stainless
- Standard size 1200mm x 1200mm x 85mmH (low profile)
- Mild steel weigh bars with stainless steel feet
- J/Box top plate cut out is standard (easier for field calibrations)
- Supplied on application with industrial quality indicator 240V, on 5m cable with wall mount bracket, indicator price not included (other sizes and capacities custom built to maximum 6m sq., e.g 3m x 2m size available)
Features of Prodec
- Avery Weigh-Tronix Weigh bars offer 150% overload protection (100% end load)
- End loading and torsion loads easily overcome by canister design Weigh bars
- Weigh bars are tough and well sealed for wet environments
- Ideal for very heavy duty industries and high accuracy