The A500 platform scales, available from Accuweigh , was chosen by Comet Fresh’s Rocklea plant to replace an existing platform scale with poorly designed loadcell mounting brackets that trapped moisture and food scraps, ultimately causing regular loadcell failures.
Accuweigh’s A500 platform scales are fully hot dipped galvanised using clean loadcell mountings that are designed not to trap water or waste products, which gives these platform scales an extended operating life in wet conditions.
The A500 platform scale is ideal for all typical industrial and commercial weighing applications and these platform scales are also ideal for mounting in a pit for applications requiring the weighing surface to be flush with the floor level.
The A500 platform scale is fully galvanised with multiple cross bracing to eliminate deflection of the platform scale plate under load ensuring it can withstand the rigours of hard use far longer than cheaper platform scales.
Advantages of A500 platform scales include the following:
- Fully manufactured in Australia using quality BHP steel
- Additional heavy duty framework and cross bracing (3 struts, 75 x 50mm angle iron)
- 6mm thick, heavy duty checker plate top plate
- Fully hot dip galvanised for strong corrosion resistance in wet areas
- Clean loadcell mountings designed not to trap water or waste product