The AW-MV14A combination multihead weighers with integrated VFFS eliminate the need to invest in a multihead weigher and VFFS machine separately, saving money as well as installation space.
Accuweigh’s combination multihead and VFFS machine is very compact and requires minimal floor area. A key advantage of the integrated packaging equipment is that the combined height is only 2.25 metres including the multihead weigher.
Key features of Accuweigh’s new AW-MV14A combination multihead weighers:
- Eliminates the need for a working platform to access the multihead weigher
- Multihead weigher is fully supported by strong metal legs integrated into the VFFS machine’s chassis
- Fully constructed in stainless steel
- Suitable for handling products including biscuits, lollies, dried fruits, plastic parts, seeds and chips
- Designed for products packaged in small-to-medium size bags
- Weighs and packages product efficiently into bags measuring up to 190mm W x 230mm L
- Available with either 10 or 14 weigh buckets in nominal capacities of 0.8 and 0.5 litres respectively
- Single 240VAC input as both machines utilise servo motors extensively for low power consumption and smooth operation
- Large full colour touch screen provides access to all functions in both machines