A set of Seca baby scales was recently supplied by Accuweigh ’s Brisbane branch for baby weighing duties. Seca 354 baby scales offer security and protection for the baby with the slightly raised sides of the baby scale tray limiting baby’s lateral movements.
For mobile weighing applications, the Seca 354 baby scales offer many advantages. These include:
- Robust construction
- Power-saving battery operation with up to 20,000 baby scale operations on one set of batteries
- An optional carry case for safe transportation and storing of the baby scale
The Seca baby scale can be converted into a toddler scale of 20kg capacity by simply pressing a button to detach the tray of the baby scales and placing the baby scale on the floor for the toddler to stand on.
Technical data of Seca 354 baby scales include:
- Weighing capacity of 20kg / 44lbs (lbs/kg switching)
- Dual weighing ranges; up to 10kg by 10g, 10-20kg by 20g increments
- Compact dimensions, in mm 552w x 156h x 332d
- Net weight of 3kg for easy mobility
- Accuweigh is Australia’s largest industrial weighing company with branches in all states offering backup and after sales support on baby scales, hospital scales and medical weighing equipment.