Accuweigh ’s automatic batching systems are used for batching multiple ingredients into a slurry tank at Quik’nTuff’s Acacia Ridge plant for producing their patented lightweight cement wall panels.
Accuweigh’s Brisbane branch have installed and commissioned the batching systems using five Rinstrum’s R420 intelligent batching controllers mounted in a custom batching panel.
The controller functions of the batching systems are:
- Monitors the weight of cement in the 12t silo scales using a low level alarm to warn the operators when the cement level is low
- Batches cement from a small hopper scale into the slurry tank
- Batches sand from a small hopper scale into the slurry tank
- Batches resin from a small hopper scale into the slurry tank
- Controls the volume of water and performs a final check of all batched ingredients in the slurry tank scales.