The compact TPI 605 digital Vacuum Gauge is a quality handheld test instrument designed especially for the HVAC and refrigeration technician. It measures vacuum from 12,000 microns down to zero microns.
The TPI 605 verifies the vacuum in a refrigeration system before the refrigerant is changed. It also helps prevent moisture and air being left in a system and it is useful for detecting small leaks.
Test Products International (TPI) is a leading designer and manufacturer of digital handheld test equipment and instruments. The product is available from Accutherm International .
- Pocket sized
- Fast response time
- Measures vacuum from 12,000 to Zero microns (Note:- some competitors vacuum gauges will not measure below 25 microns)
- 7 units of measure (Microns, PSI, InHg, mBar, Pascals, Torr, mTorr)
- Display updates every 0.5 seconds
- Auto power off after 10 minutes when vacuum is above 12,000 microns
- Built in hook for hanging
- Cleanable sensor
- 300 PSI over pressure.
- Sensor type – thermistor
- Connection – standard ¼” NPT male
- Accuracy – 10% of reading ±10 dgts
- Operating temperature 0 to 40ºC
- 9V alkaline battery.
- Soft carry pouch.