Tuffman 645 digital manometer by TPI is a compact handheld digital pressure manometer with a range of features designed for heavy duty use by gas technicians, plumbers and other gas professionals.
With differential inputs, a large LED display and extended functions, the Tuffman 645 digital manometer is fast becoming the manometer of choice for gas professionals around the world.
Test Products International (TPI) are one of the world’s leading designers and manufacturers of digital handheld test equipment and instruments. The Tuffman 645 digital manometer is another great model in its extensive product range.
- Differential inputs with reinforced connectors
- Seven selectable units of measure kPa, mBar, PSI, mmHg, inHg, inH20 and mmH20
- Rubber boot and silicon tube included
- Measures positive and differential pressure
- Push button zero for altitude correction
- Backlight with 10 second auto shutoff
- Monometer auto shutoff after 30 minutes
- Record function stores min and max readings
- Data hold to freeze reading on LCD
- Trim mode (stabilises readings)
- Durable Carry Case
- Power supply (9V)
- Auto range (210 kPa)
- Resolution (0.007 kPa)
- Accuracy ±2% of full scale +3 digits
- Over pressure (406 kPa)
- Vacuum (-101.5 kPa)
- Relative humidity (0 to 80%)
- Operating temperature (00C to +500C)
Model 655 has the same features but auto range is 700 kPa and over pressure is 1000 kPa. The new heavy duty Tuffman 645 Digital Manometer is now available at Accutherm.