TPI 608 digital manometer is just what the gas professional needs. Easy to use and so small that it easily fits in your pocket or toolbox when not in use.
No more leaking water manometers. The 608 digital manometer is ideal for measuring low pressure air and gases and perfect for pressure testing appliance burners.
Test Products International (TPI) is one of the world’s leading designers and manufacturers of digital handheld test equipment and instruments.
- Easy to use
- Rugged, reliable, accurate and affordable
- Competitively priced
- Positive and negative pressure readable
- Four units of measure kPa, mBar, PSI, InH²O
- Magnetic mounting for hands free operation
- 360° swivel hook for mounting if required
- Press button operation
- Backlight (15 seconds)
- Built-in temperature compensation
- Zero function
- Auto power off (selectable)
- Soft carry case
- Hand aspirator
- Silicon hose and testing tee piece
inH²O: ± 60
PSI: ± 2.175
- Accuracy: ± 1% FS
- Operating temp: -10 to 50°C
- Over Pressure: 30 kPa maximum
- Battery: 9 Volt
TPI 608 digital manometer is available from Accutherm.