The TPI 368 close focus digital thermometer, available from Accutherm International , is a small electronic instrument designed for non contact surface temperature measurements.
The TPI 368 close focus digital thermometer operates ideally when held 1 to 5cm away from the surface area requiring a temperature test.
For this reason the TPI 368 close focus digital thermometer’s temperature range is -22°C to 120°C.
With no probes or contact tip using a the TPI 368 close focus digital thermometer reduces the chance of contamination or damage to the surface area being tested.
This makes the TPI 368 close focus digital thermometer a useful digital tool for the food industry and other applications such as painting where surface contact is not desirable.
The TPI 368 close focus digital thermometer is also useful in detecting leaks in seals around fridge or freezer doors.
TPI 368 close focus digital thermometer:
- Pocket sized and competitively priced
- For non contact close focus surface temperature testing
- Rugged, reliable, accurate and affordable
- Easy to read LCD
- Push button operation
- Single hand operation
- Fast response time – less than 0.5 seconds
- 10 second Data Hold function
- Min/Max function shows min and max of 8 sample temperature tests
- Auto mode allows continuous surface temperature scanning
- Auto Power Off
- Switchable between °C and °F
- Resolution 0.1oC/oF
- Temperature range - 22°C to 120°C
- Accuracy ±2oC or 2% of reading
- Distance to spot ratio – 1:1.3
- Emissivity – 0.95 fixed
- Battery 3V - A003 small disc type
- Battery life - 50 hours continuous use
- Carry strap