The TPI 351X digital thermometer, available from Accutherm International , is an easy-to-use, single button contact thermometer.
The TPI 351X digital thermometer has high accuracy with its standard bi-pole, thermistor temperature probe.
The TPI 351X digital thermometer comes complete with a rubber boot and is water resistant (rated IP63). Its large display is easy to read and the unit’s battery life is typically around 200 hours.
With a temperature range of -40oC to 104oC, The TPI 351X digital thermometer is suitable for food temperature testing and food safety use.
The TPI 351X digital thermometer has a range of optional temperature probes for air temperature testing and surface contact temperature testing, along with a standard immersion probe.
If fitted with optional test caps the TPI 351X digital thermometer’s calibration is easily verified by any user.
- High accuracy
- Large easy to read LCD
- Single button operation
- Auto power off - after 30 minutes
- Probe status indicator on LCD
- Water resistant – rated IP63
- Bi-pole connector
- Long battery life
- Additional range of probes available
- Calibration can be checked using optional test caps
- Resolution 0.1°/1°C (Automatic selection)
- Temperature range -40°C to 104°C
- Accuracy ±0.5°C (0°C to 70°C), otherwise ±1°C
- Battery 9V
- Bi-pole thermistor immersion probe
- Protective rubber boot
- 9V battery
- Bi-pole thermistor surface probe
- Bi-pole thermistor air probe
- 900mm probe extension lead
- Test caps for calibration checking
- Soft carry pouch