The TPI 750A is a refrigeration leak detector available from Accutherm International capable of detecting all halogen based gases including 134A, 404A, 410A, R22 and R-507 (AZ50).
Selectable sensitivity combined with an adjustable tic rate will allow any service professional to pinpoint those tough to find leaks even in contaminated environments.
Whether testing for leaks in air conditioning, refrigeration, or automotive air conditioning, the 750A delivers fast, reliable results that will save both time and money.
Test Products International (TPI) is the designer and manufacturer of digital handheld test equipment and instruments.
- Quick and simple operation
- Instantaneous response time
- Conductive Polymer Ionisation (CPI) sensor
- Scan mode with switchable high/low sensitivity
- Thumb wheel operation
- Fully adjustable Tic rate
- Audible and visual flashing LED Tic rate
- Single hand operation
- Fast warm up time
- Approximately 30 hours of battery life
- Corona discharge sensor type
- Selectable sensitivity to 0.3 oz/yr 134a
- 40 cm long flexible probe
- Continuous duty cycle
- Weight 500 grams
- Spare sensor included
- Two C-cell alkaline batteries included
- Instruction manual
- Soft pouch carrying case
- A710 Earphone
- A712 Sensor
- A713 0.5 ounce per year test Vial
- A755 Soft shoulder strap carry case