The TPI 753 is a pump driven refrigeration leak detector available from Accutherm International capable of detecting all halogen based gases including 134A, 404A, 410A, R22 and R-507 (AZ50).
Selectable sensitivity combined with an adjustable tic rate will allow any service professional to pinpoint those tough to find leaks even in contaminated environments.
The Advanced Ionisation Technology (AIT) micro tip provides increased stability and enables the use of an internal pump to draw the sample across the sensor, increasing overall sensitivity.
Whether testing for leaks in air conditioning, refrigeration, or automotive air conditioning, the TPI 753 will deliver fast, reliable results that save you both time and money.
Test Products International (TPI) is a designer and manufacturer of digital handheld test equipment and instruments.
- Quick and simple operation
- Instantaneous response time
- Conductive Polymer Ionisation (CPI) sensor
- Push button operation
- Fully adjustable Tic rate
- Audible and visual flashing LED Tic rate
- Pump driven for faster response and better detection of small leaks
- Single hand operation
- Fast warm up time
- Approximately 30 hours of battery life
- AIT micro tip sensor type
- Selectable sensitivity to 0.2 oz/yr 134a
- Standard duty pump
- 40 cm long flexible probe
- Continuous duty cycle
- Weight 500 grams
- Spare AIT sensor included
- Two C-cell alkaline batteries included
- Instruction manual
- Soft pouch carrying case
- A710 Earphone
- A721 Sensor
- A713 0.5 ounce per year test Vial
- A755 Soft shoulder strap carry case