Model 575C1 combination vane and hotwire air velocity meter by TPI is designed for the HVAC professional who wants to get the job done with a minimum of fuss. This easy to use air velocity meter is state of the art and is used to provide temperature and air velocity readings.
The 575C1 air velocity meter is ideal for HVAC air flow measurement, air duct analysis, fume hoods, flue registers, exhaust grills and low flow applications.
It comes with a host of features, is rugged, reliable, accurate and affordable.
Test Products International (TPI) is one of the leading designers and manufacturers of digital handheld test equipment and instruments.
Accutherm is the exclusive Australian distributor of TPI.
- Vane – Air flow 0.4 to 25 m/s
- Hotwire – Air flow 0.2 to 20 m/s
- 5 units of measure – (m/s, km/s, ft/min, knots/h, miles/h)
- Temperature –20 to 80ºC
- Data record function for maximum and minimum temperature and air velocity reading
- Download to a computer using the RS-232 port and optional A500 cable
- Vane has 1M cable length with Lemo connector
- Data hold
- Auto power Off (After 10 minutes)
- Record minimum, maximum and average temperatures
- Recall button to recall data recorded
- Low battery indicator
- 3 year limited warranty
- Display dual digits LCD with function annunciation
- Temperature measurements Cº and Fº
- Velocity measurement range and accuracy
- Vane - air flow 0.4 ~ 25 m/s (±2% of reading ±3 digits)
- Hotwire – air flow 0.2 ~ 20 m/s (±5% of reading ±3 digits)
- Temperature -20 ~ 80ºC (±1% of reading ±0.5ºC ±3 digits)
- Operating temperature 0 to 50ºC
- Operating Humidity Less than 80% R/H
- 6x “AAA” 1.5V batteries
- Hotwire probe head
- Vane probe head
- Rubber boot and soft carrying case
- Serial computer interface RS232