Designed and built by Eclipse Combustion for industrial air heating applications air heat gas burners are made in stainless steel with aluminum castings for extra long life and 50% lower emissions. Proven technology with many applications.
Air heat gas burners are line burners designed to generate volumes of clean, hot air for ovens, dryers, fume incinerators and similar industrial equipment.
The new stainless steel air heat gas burners have been designed for the Australian and New Zealand market. The air heat gas burners are ideal for the food industry, aggressive operating environments and where long burner life is necessary.
Eclipse is one of the leaders in the design and manufacture of products and systems for industrial heating and drying applications. Eclipse specialise in gas burners, oil burners, recuperators, heat exchangers, complete combustion systems and industrial gas accessories.
- Low NOx and low CO emissions
- Standard version has a mild steel combustion air blower to supply the correct air volume and pressure to the burner
- Spark plug, flame rod and sight glass included
- Test points for differential gas pressure
- Test points for differential air pressure
- Aluminum castings eliminate the need for special corrosion resistant manifolds
- Brackets for rack mounting with 4 mounting points
- Burner operates on all commercially available gases
- Burners are available in 150mm sections from 500 to 4000 MJ/hr standard
- Thermal turndown capability of up to 40:1
- Standard blowers include 415/3/50 motors complete with adjustable inlet damper
- Direct spark ignition
- Stainless steel blower- type 304 stainless steel
- Pilot assembly, if required
- Single phase blowers with 240/1/50 motors
- Inlet filters - type 304 stainless steel
- Burner can be ordered without a blower for use in re-circulating air applications
Accutherm International is the Australian distributor for the air heat gas burners.