Accutherm International provide the new FE series gas regulators designed with spring loaded gas pressure regulators with a 2 stage gas control and self acting features. Having a built in OPSO and gas filter, the FE series can save money and the installation time of the gas regulators.
The FE series functions much faster and less pipe fittings are required. The 2 stage gas regulator design provides an accurate outlet pressure over a wider flow range and does not require the orifice to be changed for different inlet pressures.
Gas Regulators are mandatory under Australian Standard AS 3814 whenever a gas appliance is connected to a gas supply. The FE series gas regulators are available in a range of spring sizes and can be mounted in any position.
The internal sensing line is standard and both inlet and outlet are available either at right angles, straight or both. The FE series gas regulators from Accutherm International are available with provision for optional inlet and outlet gas pressure test point. Small vent pipes reduce gas piping costs and gas fitting time.
Technical details of FE series gas regulators include:
- Maximum inlet gas pressure of 860 kilopascal
- Gas inlet pressure range from upto 30 to 860 kilopascal
- Outlet gas pressure range from upto 1 to 50 kilopascal
- Gas flow capacity up to 100 cubic meter per hour (Natural Gas)
- Accuracy range from upto 5% to 20% on gas flow capacity
- Lockup pressure 25% above set point
- Gas temperature range from upto -20ºC to 60ºC
- Inlet gas connections range from upto 15mm to 25mm BSP
- Outlet gas connections range from upto 25mm to 40mm BSP
- Response time less than 3 seconds
FE series gas regulators are designed with BP range of low gas pressure, TR range of high gas pressure. They are available with either flanged or screwed models. The different models of FE series gas regulators include FE25, FES, FEX1 and FEXS. UPSO, double diaphragm and under ground pit kits are the options available with the FE series GAS Regulators provided by Accutherm International.