The Eclipse Winnox Gas Burners combine advanced engineering with installation and operational features that are of good quality.
The Eclipse Winnox Gas Burner is a low emission, nozzle-mix gas burner designed for direct air heating, indirect air heating and oven applications up to 875°C. The Eclipse Winnox Gas Burners range is environment friendly.
The Eclipse Winnox Gas Burner package includes a combustion air blower (50Hz or 60Hz) and an air gas ratio regulator. This allows The Eclipse Winnox Gas Burners to fire over a wide gas turndown range at a controlled ratio.
The Eclipse Winnox Gas Burners are designed and manufactured by Eclipse Combustion. They form part of Eclipse’s Greener Burners for industry range.
Advantages of the Eclipse Winnox Gas Burners:
- Direct spark ignition
- Simple to set up and operate
- Low NOx emissions (less than 20ppm in most applications)
- Low CO - no CO emissions during normal operation
- Available with alloy tubes or refractory combustor
- NPT or BSP threaded gas inlet options
- Available with or without blower
- Integral butterfly valve and ratio regulator design
Accutherm International can design and supply Australian approved gas trains and control panels to suit.