TPI 343C1 Digital Contact Thermometer is a good tool designed for routine and temperature use. The Digital Contact Thermometer measures temperatures from -50 to 1350ºC.
The 343C1 is ideal for HVAC, refrigeration, food and electrical applications.The Digital Contact Thermometer’s dual K-Type thermocouple ports enable the 343C1 to display temperature differentials between readings.
Test Products International (TPI) is the designer and manufacturer of digital handheld test equipment and instruments.
Accutherm International is the Australian distributor for TPI digital test equipment.
- Selectable Cº and Fº ranges
- Selectable input and display mode (T1 – T2)
- Auto ranging
- Record and display minimum and maximum temperatures
- On/Off button with accidental engagement guard
- Hold button to freeze display
- Four digit 4,000 count display
- User field calibration available
- Water resistant
- Auto power off
- Thermocouple Temperature Lead x2
- Protective Boot with Tilt Stand
- Soft Pouch
TPI produces a range of different temperature probes to suit various applications from immersion, contact, air temperature, food processing and clamp on.
- Display LCD, 4 digits, 9999 counts
- Update rate 2.5 times per second
- Operating temperature 0 to 50ºC
- Storage temperature, 25 to 70ºC
- Range Accuracy
- -50 to 0ºC ±1.6ºC
- 0 to 600ºC ±0.3% of reading + 1ºC
- 600 to 1350ºC ±0.4% of reading + 1ºC.