Manufactured by TPI and available in Australia from Accutherm International , TPI 770 carbon monoxide monitors are designed to measure carbon monoxide in ambient air, and to perform carbon monoxide build up tests.
These carbon monoxide monitors can also be left on location over a period of time to assess the highest reading recorded in any given situation.
Test Products International (TPI) are one of the world’s leading designers and manufacturers of digital handheld test equipment and instruments.
TPI 770 carbon monoxide monitors also feature:
- accuracy ±3 ppm or 5% whichever is the greater
- response time 90% of reading within 60 seconds
- audible and visual alarms
- the ability to measure CO from 0 to 999 ppm
- readings in 1 ppm increments
- option to display the max CO reading in PPM since power on
- auto/manual zero availability
- low battery level indicator
- three year warranty on 770 unit; and
- a two year warranty on CO sensor.