ACCUTHERM International P/L has introduced the HP100/B, Australia's First Combination LPG OPSO Regulator, of which Accutherm International is the exclusive distributor.
It is competitively priced, and includes a premium gas supply regulating device and partial internal relief on all models. It is also available with OPSO or OPSO/UPSO.
* Inbuilt gas filter on all models
* Fully Approved by the ALPGA
(Approval No. 2005-02)
* Suitable for both natural gas
and tank pressure LPG
* Available with NPT or BSP Threads
or Flanged - ANSI 150#
* 2,000 kpa maximum inlet pressure
* Generous range of outlet pressure springs
* Used by Australian LPG companies and utilities
The two models available are the HP100/B – APTR, useful for high pressure 80 - 450 kpa outlet pressure with OPSO, and the HP100 – APTR, for low pressure 20 - 80kpa outlet pressure without OPSO.
The product claims to saves time and money, with less gas pipework needed and quicker installation, and no need to use a regulator and a separate OPSO.