The Accu-test gas safety system by Accutherm International automatically closes off the gas flow to buildings & appliances once an emergency remote interlock has been activated.
Such interlocks include emergency stop buttons, smoke alarms, gas detectors & fire sprinkler flow switches.
The Accu-test gas safety system is suitable for Commercial Kitchens, Aged Care Facilities, Apartment Blocks, Hospitals, Workshops, Educational & Science Laboratories.
- The Accu-test system fully complies with Australian Standard AS5601 Gas Installations.
- Is suitable for Natural Gas and LPG Gases.
- The Accu-test has a Gas Solenoid Valve Assembly & a separate Electrical Control Panel.
- Control Panel is highly visible with a bright red cover.
- Control Panel has a key lock isolator together with a manual reset switch for local operation.
- Control Panel includes Power on, System fault, Main valve on & Test in progress indicators.
- The Accu-test can be powered by 24V, 110V or 240V.
- The Accu-test gas safety shut-off system is purpose built & sized for each application.
- The Control Panel can be installed remotely from the Solenoid Valve Assembly.
- Optional battery backup is available.
- The Accu-test system requires a licensed gas fitter & a licensed electrician for installation.